We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 16 September 2019

#241 Autumn Colours

Marg is hosting today's challenge, Autumn Colours

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Marg

I have created an Art Journal page. The base paper is by Tim Holtz and I have used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals to add the colour. Added stamping, a bit of fibre ribbon and lots of layered ephemera to complete the page. Looking forward to seeing your creations! Have fun!!

Josephine

A very CAS card: A Woodware stamp set, stamped using a Kaleidoscope ink pad in Autumn shades, and coloured using Promarkers in similar colours.

Angela

I've made a Floating Diecut Panel card here. Lots of bits of left-over Masterboard but perfect colours for this theme. The dies were by Tim Holtz and I finished it with some Peel-Off Stickers from my stash. Detail of how to make a Floating Card are on my Blog X

Glenda

Autumn colours remind me of the reds and yellows of the leaves and the September birthdays of husband and brother. We have large forests in Alberta and the moose seems to reign supreme so I just had to use this image on a card for my brothers September birthday

Marlene

I have used an All Dressed Up image called Three Little Autumn Girls coloured them with Promarkers. Photoplay papers and Flowers. I like Autumn because of all the beautiful colours.

Judy

I just love autumn and the beautiful coloured leaves so I decided to take out my Pentart Alcohol Inks to make my card. I played with the inks until I found an pattern in the inks that I was pleased with. The leaves and sentiment are die cuts out of Tim Holtz's metallic copper paper.

Kimx

I love the Autumn. I love all the beautiful colours. It probably helps that my Birthday is in the Autumn, but I don't think that is the only reason.

I have chosen a beautiful old Stamps Happen stamp and a mop up background for my card.

Maike

I used a stencil by Altenew to create a background in autumnal colours and added this cute fox by Kulricke to it. Have fun crafting ;o)

Mary

This card uses various dies from Tattered Lace.

Jo
 
Lots of lovely distressed layers using magazine freebies - papers, image and die cuts....Tim Holtz stickers & gems from stash.

Lin

My lovely die cut leaf is from Craftwork Cards, originally Kraft, and I coloured it with Distress Oxides, and added some Pentart metallic wax to it.. more details on my blog.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT inspirations with nice designs!

    Lovely greetings
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge and wonderful DT inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci pour ce challenge ! Jolie galerie !
    xx Cath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour ce beau challenge représenté par de bien jolies cartes de la DT.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Thank you for this beautiful challenge represented by very nice cards of the DT.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.