We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 28 October 2019

#244 Halloween

Kim is hosting today's challenge, Halloween

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Kimx

I do love this time of year, as do my Girls, our house is always decorated for Halloween, and I have my Witchy headband ready for my day at work. Well you have to get into the spirit of it don't you :O)

My card was made using some fabulous Tim Holtz dies and a LOTV image.

Angela

One of my favourite themes. I made this with a stamped and stencilled Masterboard and dies by Tim Holtz. Completed the card with Stickles Glitter glue and enamel dots.

Glenda

A Halloween wall plaque made with a square wooden base topped by a spooky cardstock scene. See my blog of details.

Judy

I decided to make a Halloween tag for this challenge. I used Distress Ink sprays, a Raven Skull stamp by Stampendous, Halloween dies and glitter pens by Sheena.

Mary

This shaped card was made using various Tattered Lace dies.

Marlene

For this card I have used A Whimsy Halloween Stamp coloured with Copics and Whimsy Stamps Die

Jo

Simple matting & layering, my favourite distressed paper edges & a huge
die cut as the focal point.....finished with faux gems.

Maike

The cute "Scary Pals" by Avery Elle wish you all a frightfully fun Halloween ;o) Take care and happy crafting!

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.