We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 9 March 2020

#252 Green

In celebration of St. Patrick's Day on 17th March, Chanya is hosting today's challenge, Green. It does not have to be just green and as long as green is your predominant colour then it will fit our challenge, but please, one small green leaf will not!

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece or home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Chanya13

Hello, today I made a wedding card, a lot of greens and a little gold, I hope you like it.

Mary

I used Beverley Eden's Riverside paper pad and dies to create this card.

Josephine

I've used Distress Oxide and Pixie Powder in the background, a die from, I think, Crafts Too, and some stamps from Creative Stamper Magazine.

Angela

Woodware stamps and Altenew dies with Stickles Glitter glue to complete the design. Look forward to seeing what you come up with too. Angela xXx

Glenda

I decided I wanted to make a Fairy card and do her in green I used a stamp titled Fantasy Fae as my fairy of choice and made the card monochromatic. See my blog for more details. Hugs!

Judy

For this green card challenge I decided to use an old rubber stamp by Viva Las Vegas called Lady Lunching. I coloured my image with copics in different shapes of green and added Pentart glitter pen and Nuvo Crystal Drops to give the card some shine.

Marlene

I have used a Paper Nest Dolls image called Lucky Lulu the papers are from Lawn Fawn added some flowers and a ribbon bow to finish it off

Maike

I really love the cute cats by My Favorite Stamps and thought they would be
perfect for a green outside scene.

Kimx

I've used a resist technique for my green card.

Margaret

I have created a Notebook Folder using Kraft Cardstock and papers by Kaisercraft. For all the details, see my blog. Have fun with your crafting! x

Jo

A 'swoosh' of ink, a stamped sentiment, a die cut fern leaf and a string bow to finish.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.