We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 18 May 2020

#257 Butterflies

Dr. Monika is hosting today's challenge, Butterflies.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece or home decor, as long as it meets the theme. Please make sure your butterfly/ies are a prominent part of your creation.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Dr. Monika

Hello lovelies, I have made this cute tiny album using a single sheet of 12x12 pattern paper from Little Birdie Crafts. Added splatters using Little Birdie Crafts alcohol ink sprays. I have used Tubby Craft ink pads and Mudra stamps for random stamping. In this mini album lot of butterflies fluttering around. To explore more, please read my blog. Stay safe and Stay healthy, my sweet friends.

Josephine

I used a Woodware stamp, Promarkers, Distress Ink and some dies from Spellbinders to create this card.

Jackie

I made a thinking of you card on behalf of a group when a member passed away. I used a hunkydory pad as the base and added additional butterflies.

Angela

I made this card using my own Masterboard. The stamps for this and the die that created the centre section are by Altenew. The Butterfly stamp and die and the sentiment dies are by Tim Holtz.

Glenda




A waterfall album featuring butterflies and birthday wishes, Please see my blog for more details.

Judy

Instead of a card this month I decided to make a mixed media butterfly canvas using Tim Holtz tissue paper, butterfly napkin, encaustic wax and Panpastels.

Mary

I have used Brush Markers to colour a design from Hunkydory's Watercolour colouring pad and made an S-shaped card.

Maike

I have used a stencil by Create a Smile Stamps and created the ombre background for the butterflies which I have die cut from holographic paper, which really has a brilliant shine to it when the light catches it! Happy crafting, everyone ;o)

Marlene

I have made an Easel Card with a Decorative Rectangle Die the Butterfly Dies are from The Works and coloured with Copics and added some Flowers

Margaret

I created a simple mixed media card. I have included book pages, washi tape, Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals, Gesso and Texture Paste as well as stamping, a small chipboard trellis piece and prills. My butterfly is a free printable. Enjoy your crafting and have a great day!!

Lin

My butterfly and the background patterned paper are from Crafters Companion. Details on my blog

Kimx

My card was made during an 'Inspired by Hobby Art' class a little while ago.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I love butterflies, and you ladies have made them even more lovely to look at on your beautiful projects! Thank you for the inspiration and the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT makes, they are super, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.