We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 26 October 2020

#267 Things That Go Bump In The Night

Before we get to today’s challenge theme, I have an announcement to make. After 9 years of running things here at Crafty Cardmakers it is with a heavy heart I have made the decision to close the blog. I have had health issues for some time now and I have come to the realisation that actually struggling on like this has been stifling any creativity I started out with. Sadly what was an enjoyable part of my week has become a chore. It hasn't helped that blogger decided to fix what was not broken and made it more difficult to edit posts than pre-change.

So this will be our last challenge. I will be back on 9th November with the winner and top 5 of this challenge but that will be our last post.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank ALL the members of the Crafty Cardmakers Design Team both present and past for all their support and amazing creativity over the last nine years. I will miss you all and wish you all much success in your future endeavours. Hopefully, after a bit of a break from me, we will see each other around blogland! Thank you Ladies and Gent.

Kim is hosting today's challenge, Things That Go Bump In The Night!

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, the spookier the better, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Kimx

An old friend has her birthday on Halloween so this is for her.
The image is a new Simply Print from Lili of the Valley along with background paper and plenty of dies.

Lots of Tim Holtz stamps and dies here and details for making can be found on my blog. Happy Halloween, Angela xXx

I used Stampendous and Stampin Up Halloween stamps for this card along with Distress Inks and Copics.

I used a digi from Beccy's Place which I coloured using Promarkers and paper printed from Crafting's downloadable Halloween Artwork pack.

I used a stamp set I have recently acquired from a friend. It is an old stamp set by Simon Says Stamp but very new to me and I love the way the images take up a lot of room on a card but still leave space to create a scene around them.

For my card today I have used a Tilda Stamp, called Little Witch
cut out the Bat from some old paper added some flowers and a Ribbon Bow

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!


 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your health issues have made you decide to step away from the challenge Lin. I didn't always enter, but loved the inspiration from the DT, who have outdone themselves again this month. Good Luck and good health follow you in whatever you decide to do next.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that the challenge is closing. Have really enjoyed playing along with the challenges over the years. Really sorry to hear of your health issues and wish you peace and happiness in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I'm sorry to hear that - best of luck to the whole team and thank you for all the challenges over the years

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such sad news! Wishing you everything of the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sorry to read that the challenge is closing, but your health must come first. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to read you are unwell and that the blog is closing... best wishes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.