We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 27 January 2020

#249 Black and White

Glenda is hosting today's challenge, Black and White.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece or home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Glenda

A simple card with a somewhat stark look. I used a Tiddly Ink digital stamp, some Stampin Up designer paper and a punched layered flower. Join in and enjoy the challenge!

Angela

This is a quick card, using up some black and white patterned papers from my stash with the addition of some clear gems and Washi tape.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with, Angela xXx

Josephine

I've used a stamp cube from Stampers Anonymous, a Sizzix Susan's Garden die and Versafine Clair ink for this card. Sometimes it's good to remember I've got a drawer full of mounted stamps too!

Mary

I have amalgamated three digis from Beccy Muir and added a little touch from a black Promarker pen. The design was then matted onto black mirri.

Maike

I challenged myself to create a black and white Christmas card and this is the result ;o) The snow-cats are a stamp from Mama Elephant and the wonderfully bug sentiment is by My Favorite Things.

Have a fantastic week and happy crafting ;o)

Judy

When I started to think about this black and white challenge right away a rubber stamp in my collection called European Travel by Rubbernecker Stamps came to mind. I stamped the background stamp in black and used two Tim Holtz die cuts, white butterfly and then added a sentiment.

Have a great week crafting.

Margaret
 
Can't get more clean and simple than this! Black DP and greeting by Kaisercraft and a scrap of watercolour paper left over from a from a Wildflower die cut by Tim Holtz. Layered it all together and .. Voila!!

Jo

Lots of lovely layers but still looking fairly CAS, I used only paper, card and die cuts finished with a faux gem!

Looking forward to seeing your black & white creations. Have fun!!

Kimx

Black and White is definitely a favourite of mine, so the hard part was picking just one card to share with you. This was made using a fabulous Stampendous Stamp and Black Distress Ink.

Marlene

For my Card I used an Inkylicious Stamp, Old Papermania papers Hunkidory Dies and added a few pearls

Jackie

My challenge to myself this year was to use stash/equipment I already have and my card was made using an embossing folder and dies not used for ages, and some offcuts from my scraps box. Result!

Lin

My papers are from Bearly Mine and my image is from D'arcy's Diaries. Please see my blog for more details

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Delightful creations! LOVE this. I may attempt one myself and maybe share...!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.