We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 10 February 2020

#250 Love Is All You Need

Maike is hosting today's challenge, Love Is All You Need

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece or home decor, as long as it meets the theme.

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Maike

 
Angela

Had fun making this card. Altenew Hearts and Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamps and dies. Look forward to seeing what you come up with too xXx

Josephine

I've stamped and heat embossed the image in gold, before colouring with pencils. The result: a fairly CAS Valentine's card.

Glenda

A fun image for a child's card using a tin man and hearts.

Judy

I made this card for my husband for our 30th wedding anniversary. I used a combination of heart and love cutting dies, embossing folders, mixed media paper, an Italian poem rubber stamp and a gel pen along of crafting products.

Mary

I have used Sweet Designs hedgehogs die and the accompaning charisma pad to make this card.

Margaret
  
For my card I have used Kaisercraft papers, a Tim Holtz Wildflower die, Little Birdie flowers and a scattering of prills and micro beads. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Enjoy your crafting! x

Jackie

For my card, I was asked to match the "theme" of the wedding, I used my favourite stepper card die to make the base card, cut the hearts using my scan n cut and the bride and groom were (I think) Joanna Sheen dies.

Agnieszka chanya13

I made a wedding card with a little pink and with hearts, I hope you like it. Hugs.

Jo

I needed a Valentine's card that was non traditional, not lovey dovey and definitely no pink or red! For more details please pop over to my blog.

Lin

My image is from Polkadoodles, Me & You stamp set, coloured with Zig Clean Colour pens. Please see my blog for more details.


A card made with a lovely old image and some bleach.

Dr Monika 
I made two cards using "Bob n Betty" Crimson Love paper collection and stamps from Hampton Art. I made handmade flowers to embellish my cards. I have used Lindy's Stamp Gang magical shakers to colour the flowers and leaves. I hope you will like my project.

We look forward to seeing what you can come up with!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the fabulous challenge and the wonderful DT work for added inspiration! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEly DT inspiration! Always exciting to see what everyone makes for Valentine's Day, and your line up is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and heartwarming designs by the DT!

    Thanks for the Challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.