We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 2 October 2017

#196 Autumn, Winner and Top 5

Kim hosted our Autumn challenge and her Winner and Top 5 are:-





I loved the simplicity of this card. To me this is what autumn is about....leaves.

and her top 5 are




Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.

CCM Blog Signature

3 comments:

  1. Well done all of you. This must have been a hard choice for Kim as there were some gorgeous entries. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm amazed you chose my card. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh thank you for choosing my card in the top 5 :) congratulations to all others too, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.