We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 30 October 2017

#199 Thankful

Maike is hosting our challenge today, and the theme is Thankful. This could be a thank you card, or your might want to show us a scrap layout with your child/grandchild. Just anything you are grateful for really.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it's Thankful themed.

Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT
 
Josephine

I used a Gelli Plate and acrylic paint with stencils to create the background. The flower and 'Thanks' were die cut, and colour added using Pan Pastels.

Mary

I used a Holly Hobbie stamp called a bouquet of happiness and coloured it using Promarkers. The dies used were from Tattered Lace's velvet lace mini ruffle square set.

Judy

To make my Many Thanks card I used alcohol inks in autumn colours along with a set of unmounted rubber stamps that the maker of the stamps escapes me at this moment. The sentiment is an old Stampin Up stamp. I added ribbons and gems to complete the card.

Angela

For this card I applied distress oxide inks direct to the card blank and then stamped onto it. Added the sentiment and Tim Holtz die cut flowers. Finished this with matching coloured pearls. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Jackie

My stepper card was made using elements from a kit I had in my stash, origin unknown, I am afraid! The backing paper was part of a World of Paper set that accompanied a Pollyanna Pickering DVD.

Glenda

I used a MHK digital stamp depicting the friendship of a cat with a cow. I used this specific image for a card to be send to a dear person who lives on a ranch and often shares her harvest with others.

Margaret

Hello everyone! My card is a rather masculine one. Lots of layers with Kaisercraft and Prima papers. As well as the tags, I have added a piece of 2Crafty Chipboard (coloured with VersaColor Stamp Pads), a metal clip, a Spellbinders die cut, two handmade clock flairs and some knotted twine.

Looking forward to seeing all your entries!! Have a lovely day!

Agnieszka chanya13

Today I have a card with green and blue combo with lots of flowers and little angel.

Marlene

I have made this card with Wild Rose Studio Papers and a Cheery Lynn Banner Die. The Image is of Poppies coloured with Promarkers

CCM Blog Signature

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT Work, i love thema's!
    Have a Nice weekend and good luck everyone!
    Greetings
    Maia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work from the design team. Thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for this fun challenge with all the fantastic DT inspirations!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#11 – The first Christmas preparations)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik
    *GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.