We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 16 October 2017

#198 Spooky

Glenda is hosting our challenge today, and the theme is Halloween.

As usual anything you care to enter is fine, a card, scrap layout, mixed media piece, some home decor, as long as it follows the Halloween theme.

Please remember our 15 total challenge rule!

Some inspiration from our fabulous DT

Glenda

A card made using Stampin' Up's 'Best Friends' Halloween stamp set (an old set from many years ago). I used Halloween colours , some die cuts (Spellbinders & Cuttlebug) and a Martha Stuart punch to create the above scene. See my blog for all the details.

Angela

This is a layered card with one of may Masterboards as the base, stamped acetate above and finished with Tim Holtz dies, black brads and a metal embellishment. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Judy




For my spooky project this week I decided to make an altered shoe box to hold my Halloween candies for my special little trick or treaters that appear at my door on Halloween. To alter my box I used some Halloween napkins and scrapbook paper along with a skeleton which was part of an old Halloween project years ago. I added a light in my box so that the eyes of my skeleton glowed.

Mary

I used an image from Hunkydory's Little Book of Autumn and matted and layered it onto navy and white. After outlining it with orange strips of peel off I decoupaged the image.

Jackie

I always struggle with halloween, because it's not my thing and I really don't like spiders! So my offering is a kind of cute monster card made using distress inks for the background and hunkydory stamps and masks.

June

The Halloween paper has done most of the work for my card. I added black card to the card base then 'Stickles' in black to the eyes of the skeleton, one of the bats and the flag/branch under the cobweb. I also inked around the edge of the card with a 'black soot' distress ink pad.

Happy Halloween......

Margaret

Down here in Australia, Halloween is not as big as it is elsewhere. Although it is becoming more and more popular, my family and friends don't participate at all and I don't actually have anything in my stash that could be considered spooky. I did want to contribute to this Challenge though so, I created a tag using the Halloween colours of black, orange and purple.

Not spooky, but still Halloween-ish??!!??

I think you’ll all agree there is a lovely variety of inspiration from the team above!

CCM Blog Signature

    


4 comments:

  1. OOOH! Look at this wonderful Halloween inspiration! You rocked it, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly spooky inspiration from the DT, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.